· Only person in the United States with a Master of Fine Arts (highest academic
degree for studio artists and designers) and · Board Certified
by the American Academy of Micropigmentation (FAAM)
· Contributing writer, 2 chapters in Micropigmentation, State of the Art, "Color Theory"
and "Artistic Technique", authored by ophthalmologist, Charles Zwerling, MD, 2nd edition (in press)
· "AAM Award for Academic Excellence on Board Certification
Exam" American Academy of Micropigmentation, 2005
years of documented study, work, and follow up in scar relaxation and camouflage as well as permanent make up
· 35 years experience and expertise in drawing, painting, and color applications
for human figure, anatomical detailing, and facial symmetries
of Color Theory, Drawing, Painting and Design at Auburn University and O’More
College of Design, Franklin, TN
award winning author and illustrator, All Things Bright and Beautiful, C. R. Gibson Co., New York.
· Recommended by Dermatologists, Ophthalmologists,
and Plastic Surgeons throughout the Southeastern United States.